Second Shift Manager
Shift / Department Manager Trainee
Windsor Windows and Doors, a leading national manufacturer of window products, seeks a team-oriented individual to join our company as a Department Manager in Training. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to get a chance to manage a department of 20+ employees. This person will not manage immediately, but will be trained in several areas of the business in order to gain the experience and knowledge that a department manager requires.
Primary job responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the continuous development, documentation, and training of employees on effective and efficient work methodologies.
- Monitor and motivate the workforce constantly to ensure completion of production task & on-time delivery.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of daily activities to respective production manager.
- Provide accurate reporting; detailing weekly production variances to the production manager.
- Ensure the department’s safety and housekeeping programs are maintained at all times.
- Responsible for enforcing all company policies, and to use the Human Resource Department for clarification on any and all policies.
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement in all operating processes.
Requirements for consideration:
Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Operations Management, or
Business Management preferred
Solid written and verbal communication skills
Self-motivation and the ability to perform in a team based environment