Featuring a cellular PVC frame and a clad sash, homeowners can now enjoy the benefits of both product lines with HBR: a wood interior, wide casings, durability in harsh conditions, yet still requires little maintenance.
“People are drawn to wood windows because of the look and feel they provide to the interior of a home. However, in many regions of the country, architectural details on the exterior of the home are considered equally important. Until now, a choice had to be made between the two,” explained Mike Crook, Southeast Divisional Sales Manager. “With Legend HBR, homeowners can have both.”
Wide casings and low maintenance products are desired in all regions of the country. Using HBR, these characteristics can be matched with existing architectural styles that meet the demands in every region of the country.
- In the West, HBR may commonly feature a wood species such as Fir or Alder.
- In the Northeast, HBR will frequently be used to demonstrate two-tone products.
- In Coastal regions, where high performance ratings are essential, HBR will be a likely
- People can have a two-tone exterior window.
- The casing can either remain the original white, or it can be painted.
- The sash can be in one of Windsor’s seven standard colors, one of its 30 feature colors, or
one of the seven anodized finish options.
- Homeowners or builders can choose to match the window trim to the color of the home,
rather than the color of the sash.
- Varying looks can also be achieved, depending on the staining of the windows.
Legend HBR is currently available nationally through Windsor’s distributors.
In its total commitment to customers, Windsor Windows promises quality, service, responsiveness, and value. For more information, visit www.windsorwindows.com.