Windsor Windows & Doors, a leading manufacturer of wood and vinyl windows and patio doors has an immediate opening for a building maintenance technician at the West Des Moines, Iowa location.
This candidate must have good knowledge of building skills including HVAC, plumbing, drywall installation, painting, and general building repair. Candidate will need to adapt at using a variety of hand and electrical tools. Experience in construction and a degree or certification from a technical school will be beneficial in this role.
Areas of responsibility to include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for overall appearance of facilities which includes performing maintenance – tasks such as carpentry, painting, plumbing, and electrical repairs to ensure that the facilities are properly maintained
- Evaluate, repair, and maintain plumbing, electrical, and HVAC systems in the building
- Electrical work including but not limited to: re-lamping, ballast replacement, resetting breakers as needed
- Plumbing fixture repair, drain maintenance, and restroom preventative maintenance
- Perform general work and miscellaneous tasks as needed and assigned by the Facilities Manager
- Communicate with facilities management regarding any work that requires outside expert assistance
- Receive and respond to requests of issues on the premises
- Work with tools and supplies necessary to complete projects
- Maintain landscaping at facility
- Maintain safety procedures at all times
Send resume to: Kelley.Bowen@woodgrain.com or apply in person at 900 South 19th Street, West Des Moines, IA 50265