Windsor Windows and Doors, an industry leading window manufacturer, has an immediate opening for a Field Service/Customer Service Coordinator at our West Des Moines, Iowa facility. We are looking for an individual who has great organizational skills and attention to detail to join our team of coordinators in an office setting. The qualified candidate will have excellent phone and follow through skills, computer/data entry skills, and able to perform arithmetic calculations involving fractions, decimals, and percentages.
This person will report directly to the Field Service Manager. As Field Service Coordinator job responsibilities are as listed:
- Follow (SOP) Standard Operation Procedure, Field Service Communications, service order processing, filing and printing reports.
- Handle arrangements for Field Service Technician (FST) and distributor(s) visits.
- Handling all phone calls from homeowners, builders, distributors, with the spirit of Easy To Do Business With (ETDBW) including Windsor sales team.
- Call and schedule service work or inspection with homeowner.
- Enter all homeowners, builders and distributors service requests in Salesforce including organizing and filing folders - open and closed.
- Respond to homeowner’s letters, emails and voicemail messages in a timely manner.
- Check acknowledgements for order accuracy, match invoices with acknowledgements, file and update in Salesforce. Write up parts orders and window orders needed to complete the order.
- Process outside contractor invoices.
- Obtain various parts and pieces needed to take care of small problems and get them prepared for shipping.
- Keep department manager up to date on problems or issues that affect the morale or Field Service Department.
- Develop and maintain a positive team environment for all team members.
Send resume to: Kelley.Bowen@woodgrain.com